We run this website and permit its use according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately. 2. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
4. You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
5. You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Pingxtra user.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the Pingxtra service.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack Pingxtra or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Pingxtra.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Pingxtra member ('Spam').
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. You must not, in the use of Pingxtra, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Pingxtra account. While Pingxtra prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Pingxtra cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Pingxtra service at your own risk. But in any case whereas any posted content offends you, please do report it so we can look into it if it compromises our terms.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. Pingxtra service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Pingxtra to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Pingxtra must provide a link back to Pingxtra.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours!)
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Pingxtra service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
2. We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Last updated on: September 12, 2016
|Copyright © Pingxtra 2016|